A simple DotNetNuke article module. This module allows you to create and maintain articles and displays them in a simple paged list. It also utilizes the Taxonomy in DNN. The module is developed in C#, though earlier versions also have VB.net code available as well.
The latest release of this module (V00.01.00) is compiled against DotNetNuke 6.2.3 (required) and available in only C#.Module Features
- Create and display articles
- Display a paged list of articles
- Articles get created as DNN ContentItems
- Categorization provided through DNN Taxonomy
- SEO functionality for article display providing HTML Title, Meta-Description and Meta-Keyword functionality
- Dynamically loaded Controls for ArticleList and ArticleView based on ArticleId parameter
- Displays list of Categories below Article on ArticleDisplay and ArticleList (article list category display is configurable with a module setting)
- Compiled against DNN 5.5.1 (if you want to run against an older version you will have to recompile it)
- Uses MSBuild for automated packaging (requires MSBuildTasks from http://msbuildtasks.tigris.org/)
- FREE AND OPENSOURCE!
This project is maintained by Chris Hammond